Yields 8 serings
Here's a simple way to bake keto garlic bread. This keto garlic and rosemary foccacia is crispy and delicious as a snack or to go with a soup.
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 60 g butter at room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 360 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- 180 ml (100 g) almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the mozzarella and cream cheese in a small pan on medium heat or in the microwave oven. Stir occasionally.
- Add the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Flatten the dough into a round crust, about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter, on parchment paper.
- Make holes in the dough with a fork and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the bread has turned a golden color. Remove from the oven and let cool a little.
- Mix together butter, garlic, salt and rosemary. Spread on top of the bread and place in a round baking dish.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Divide into 8–10 pieces and serve lukewarm.
Tip! This is a pizza crust that we have turned into the world's best low-carb garlic bread!
Please, consider a small donation.
TheFOD.club Low Carb Food Gallery