Yields 4 servings
Spice up your breakfast with this flavourful keto egg dish. Jalapeños, tomatoes, and scallions enhance the scrambled eggs with just the right amount of zing. Guaranteed to liven up your day!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 30 g butter
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 75 g (150 ml) shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Add scallions, jalapeños and tomatoes, and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Scramble for 2 minutes. Add cheese and seasonings.
Tip! Serve with avocado, crisp lettuce and dressing to add even more excitement to this zesty meal.
Please, consider a small donation.
TheFOD.club Low Carb Food Gallery